- 10 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Vacancy, Last Date: 23.06.2016
- 74 Inspector Posts, Last Date 06.04.2016
Name of Vacant Position: Deputy Superintendent Police
Number of Posts: 10
Salary Offered: Rs.15600/- to 39100/-
GP Offered: Rs. 5400/- (Rupee five thousand four hundred only)
Officer Rank of DSP Group A
Maximum age condition is fifty six (56) years
How to Apply
Candidate who complete the eligibility requirements may be willing to apply, before this reach cbi.nic.in website, download prescribed application form and send to Dy. Director (Pers.), Central l Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003".
Due date for receipt of application: 23.06.2016
Vacancy Circular: Download Vacancy Notice
- Name of Vacant Position: Inspector
- Number of Vacancies: 74 (seventy four) jobs
- Salary Offered: Rs. 40000/- (Rupee forty thousand only) per month
Requirements & Condition
CBI needs Graduate passed candidates having minimum ten (10) year experience in investigation and Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the court of Law. So this jobs opening not for fresher. Candidate should have prescribed age norms as mentioned in vacancy circular. Agree to work any location of the country
According to this investigative agency if number of application received is large than expecting, appointing authority will make list of merit candidate basis of academic qualification, experience and other details. Only candidate will invite for interview name showing in shortlisting and final sellect will done by competent authority.
How to Apply for CBI Jobs 2016
Central Bureau of Investigation is responsible for this 74 Inspector jobs so canidate meet the essential qualification submit application to the Respective Addresses as per given vacancy circular on or before 06.04.2016.
- First open online web portal of the agency www.cbi.nic.in
- You can see lots of information click on "New Circulars" link
- Now a new webpage in the name of "Recruitment Corner" will open
- Download latest vacancy notification for "Inspector" post
- Download prescribed application form
- Fill all columns correctly and submit form
- Forward application to the Respective Addresses as per given notification on or before 06.04.2016.
- Due date to reach application: 06.04.2016
Important Links :
- Complete vacancy circular and application: http://www.cbi.nic.in/employee/recruitments/insp_contract_20160302.pdf