- 510 Village Resource Personal, Interview Date: 25 & 26.06.2016
- 52 Lower Division Clerk Recruitment, Last Date: 31.03.2016
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016District Court of Hooghly has started new project for five hundred ten (510) vacancies for Village Resource Persons (VRP). This is special recruitment for 10th passed candidate whose family worked under MGNREGS can apply for this job. This recruitment can be confirm through government official website http://www.hooghly.gov.in and attend interview on given date, time and venue.
Number of Posts: 510
Post Name: Village Resource Person (VRP)
Salary Offered: Rs. 348 per day
- 10th class pass or above and Candidates or his/her family member worked under MGNREGS, Candidates should resident of the concerned Block Areas.
- Candidate must be eighteen (18) year old
- Agree to work at Hooghly, West Bengal
- Agree to work under contract terms & condition
Attend the direct interview program and must carry all original documents mention in notification.
Important Dates Interview Date: 26.06.2016
Important Links Vacancy Notice: http://www.hooghly.gov.in/Hooghly.pdf
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 - 52 VacanciesDistrict Court of Hooghly has started recruitment process for fifty two (52) Lower Division Clerk, out of which nineteen (19) jobs open for LDC, twenty one (21) for Group-D, nine(09) for English Stenographer and remaining three (03) vacancies for Bengali Translator. Candidate participate in Higher Secondary examination / Graduation and having computer typing skills may check notification and if completing all eligibility condition can grab this job opportunity and can get Government Jobs in West Bengal. Department has offered very good monthly payout and set age criteria eighteen (18) years to thirty five (35) years. Application process starts for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 so candidate meet with all requirements (required to participate in Lower Division Clerk jobs ) can submit Hooghly District Court Application Form 2016 to Chairman, District Recruitment Committee before the due date: 31.03.2016.
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016Name of Vacant Position: Lower Division Clerk
Number of Posts: 52 vacancies
Salary Offered: As per norms.
Discipline Wise Vacancies
Bengali Translator: 03 (Salary Offered: Rs.7100-37600)
English Stenographer (Group-B): 09 (Salary Offered: Rs.7100-37600)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 19 (Salary Offered: Rs.5400-25200 )
Group-D: 21 (Salary Offered: Rs.4900-16200)
Requirements & More Details
- Madhyamik / 12th standard examination passed
- VIII standard for Group D posts
- Computer Skills
- Typing skills 80 WPM in shorthand and 30 WPM in typewriting
- Candidate must be eighteen year old
- Maximum age condition is forty (40) years
Hooghly District Court Selection, Examination, Syllabus, Admit Card & Results 2016Hooghly District Court has mentioned selection procedure for Lower Division Clerk so candidate who participated in recruitment program will invite for Written Test & Skill Test. Written test paper will contains question related to general knowledge, English, computer knowledge and more. Candidate have to score in each section minimum passing marks to qualify in test. We will update this page with Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Stenographer Examination Syllabus, Admit Card, Hall Ticket soon.
How to apply Hooghly District Court Jobs 2016
- Aspiring candidate may open ecourts web portal @ http://ecourts.gov.in
- Now access to Hooghly web page: http://ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly
- Now click on "Recruitment Section" link appear on home page
- Click on "New employment notice 1/16 dated 22.02.2016 of Hooghly Judgeship for various posts"
- Go to page number 05 (five) and take printout of application
- Fee challan form available at page number seven (07) and take printout
- Fill the application form
- Deposit fee through prescribed challan form
- Then forward application form along challan copy with required documents to “Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, P.O.-Chinsurah, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin-712101”
- Availability of application form: Available
- Due date to reach application at mentioned address: 31.03.2016
- Exam Date / Admit Card / Hall Ticket: Update Soon
- Complete notification & application: http://ecourts.gov.in/india/west-bengal/hooghly/recruitment
Furthermore, if you find Hooghly Court Lower Division Clerk, Bengali Translator, Group D & Other Recruitment 2017 information above is useful for you and your friends and relatives who need information like this advised to share via the "TWEET" or "SHARE" that exists below